quarta-feira, 14 de abril de 2010

JUDY TORRES LISA LISA AMARETTO AMORETTO LISA LISA, JESSICA LOPEZ, GEORGE LAMOND

I AM THE First Lady of Clave Rock Freestyle. Urban Queen of Urban Dance Music TODAY! I AM Jessica Lopez 1st on Left of album cover. Jessica Alba Lopez is currently re-birthing Freestyle Music as URBAN DANCE / LATIN R&B. Stop all the FIGHTS to keep FREESTYLE Alive. It AIN'T GOING NO WHERE! LETS JUST DO SOMETHING NEW! JOIN ME at Lola Lounge Aug 21, in Astoria Queens for BORIQUA POSSE's Birthday Party where I sing the NEW FREESTYLE as URBAN DANCE. Thanks to my fans!! LOVE Amoretto's J.Lo Tip: HEY DISCO BECAME HOUSE MUSIC!!! MOTOWN became R&B today! AND THE LIST GOES ON!!!! BACH Became Classic. 



All good actions in the development of our new genre THE URBAN MUSIC movement is due to the people who are behind the scenes making these hopes and dreams come to life on stage through us the vocalist!! I am looking for new music!! I am channeling eveyone's thoughts into a logical plan and creativity will move forwar...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário