sexta-feira, 9 de abril de 2010

((Tony Garcia)) Presents ((Forever Freestyle Vol. 1 & 2)) Record Label: High Power Records http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/tonygarciapresents2 -


        Now & Forever 
        Alway 
        I Dont Know  
        Summer Time  
        Clean Up Your Act  
        Missing You 
        One More Chance 
        Pain of Love  
        I Cant Understand It  
        All I Want 
        Baby Baby 
        It Wont Last Forever  
        Torn Between Two Lovers  
        You Told Me 
        Your Love  
        Broken Promises 
        Dont Turn Your Back On Me   
        Make It Last 
        I Promised You  
        Memories 
        Make It Last (Remix)  
        Give Me the Chance 
        Come Into My Life  
        Will You Love Me Tommorrow  
        preview all songs

Hello my good friend would tell everyone who likes the style freestyle that this cd only for purchase on this site that there is a production of Tony Garcia and the record ((high power records))
        

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário