quarta-feira, 25 de novembro de 2009

BIOGRAFIA SYNTHIA FIGUEROA FREESTYLE






Sobre mim:

SYNTHIA FIGUEROA FEAT WILLIE VALENTIN
TO ALL MY MYSPACE FRIENDS: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR LOVE, COMMENTS AND SUPPORT! I am glad to say that since I have joined myspace I have been reaquainted with many of my old friends. I love it! If you dont know me by now I am a Freestyle singer that goes by the name of Synthia Figueroa. I started singing freestyle music back in 97 when I released my first single titled "You were Meant for Me" on the label Artistik Records. The single was so well received that it led to other singles "Touch Me" and "Starting Again". Soon after working on a few singles more songs (You were meant for me) with Willie Valentin he decided, since there was so much good feed back on the other songs, we'd release an album. The album titled "Dreaming" was released in 2000. It was one of the hardest and most exciting things I have ever done in my entire life. I had so much fun working with Willie that we developed a good relationship and are now happily married. Since the release of the album I have done many shows and have had the chance to perform with many talented artist. Currently I am a co-host on The Willie Valentin Show that airs every thursday night from 9pm-12 midnight at www.freestyle.fm. I hope to continue singing and entertaining you all. Synthia Figueroa

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário